Australian Outback Tour Packages and Guides
Australia has some of the best natural landscapes and features in the world. The great Outback is rugged, interesting, and unique; so it’ll offer an experience of a lifetime. If you want a truly memorable experience, you should explore this region as much as you can. There’s something mesmerising about the desert wilderness that makes outback tour packages very popular even with leisure travellers. At Mulgas Adventures, we consider it our responsibility to show visitors the true beauty of the outback.
Places to Visit in the Australian Outback
The Australian Outback is large and has many interesting places to visit so you won’t get bored during your Outback tours. In fact, some travellers keep coming back for a visit and discover new things on every trip and that makes the Outback interesting. Here are a few places you can visit in our tours:
- Uluru or Ayers Rock
- Kata Tjuta
- Kings Canyon
- Alice Springs, including Devils Marbles, Edith Falls, and Mataranka Thermal Springs
These are just some of the many places you can explore on your Australian Outback tours. You can also customise your tour according to your preference. For example, if you want to spend more time at the Kings Canyon, you can focus your tour in that area and explore it thoroughly.
Why Choose Our Outback Tours?
Travellers are often torn between hundreds of Australian outback tour companies. This is a very popular tourist destination and many businesses want to capitalise on it. You need to choose a company that would provide the best possible experience. Here are some reasons why you should hire us to guide you through the Outback:
- Experienced and Knowledgeable Guides – Our guides have roamed the Outback for several years now and are very familiar with the landscape. They don’t just know of the popular tourist spots, but also the little known gems that offer excellent views and opportunities to take pictures.
- Camping Under the Sky – The Australian Outback is a great camping spot. You can relax under the open skies and enjoy the sights and sounds of unspoiled nature.
- The Best Food – We want to offer our tourists the most genuine experience in our Outback backpacker tours. Our big menu consists of ingredients like camel and kangaroo so if you’re looking for an authentic and interesting experience, you should come to us.
- Private Charters as Well as Group Tours – We have group tours as well as private charters so you can tailor your experience according to your preferences. If you want to enjoy your trip with a group of lively and interesting people, you should choose our group tours. If you want a customised experience where you can choose where you want to go and how long you want to stay, you can choose our private charters.
To know more about our Outback tour packages, feel free to get in touch with us at Mulgas Adventures. You can call 1800 359 089 or fill in this contact us form and we’ll be happy to help.