SEE THE REAL CENTRAL AUSTRALIA!
Mulgas Adventures offer cheap affordable camping trips into the Red Centre exploring stunning sites such as Uluru (Ayers Rock), Kata Tjuta (The Olgas) and Wattarka (Kings Canyon).
All-Australian, experienced guides, unforgettable experiences
Camp under the stars, hike through spectacular scenery, eat delicious food including kangaroo and camel (special dietary requirements can be requested).
We have options to start and finish tours in Alice Springs or Ayers Rock, or catch the express between Alice Springs and Darwin. We're sure to be able to satisfy your travel needs!
Mulgas Adventure Tours recommended age requirement is 18-49 years of age.
Uluru is one of the most recognisable Australian landmarks. If you search the name Australia online, you’ll come across at least one picture of Uluru, if not more. This natural landmark has become iconic and uniquely associated with Australia’s identity. Thousands of people visit this beautiful, natural red structure every day as it is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Australia. However, to truly recognise the beauty of this place, you need someone knowledgeable to guide you and that’s what you get with Mulgas Adventures.
Why Visit Uluru?We encourage visitors to consider taking a guided tour with a knowledgeable guide to Uluru because this is an experience of a lifetime. Here are some reasons why you should visit Uluru at least once in your life:
- Sunrise and Sunset – Dawn and dusk are known as the golden hours of photography and that’s very apparent in Uluru. The red rock looks vivid and stunning during sunrise and sunset. If you’re in the right place, you can capture the sight of the sun rising or setting just beyond Ayer’s Rock.
- Waterholes – As long as you don’t visit during or after a long dry season, you can visit one of Uluru’s many waterholes. The crystal clean water against the red rock can be stunning in its own right so you should take the opportunity to visit one of them. We recommend the Mutitjulu waterhole because it’s one of the most beautiful little spaces in the area. You can take the peaceful and relaxing Kuniya Walk to the waterhole as it is very scenic.
- Interact with the Anungu – The local Anungu culture has thrived here for thousands of years and they still maintain their traditions and practices. You can interact with them, explore their culture and artwork, and get a glimpse of the harsh desert lifestyle.
Why choose Mulgas Adventures for your Uluru tour?
Here are some reasons why you should choose us for the tour:
- We have experienced all Aussie guides who’re very familiar with the area and will take you to the best locations. They know where you can take wonderful pictures and enjoy the scenery
- Our company aims to offer a genuine outback experience and provides a big menu including kangaroo and camel so you’ll experience what it’s really like. (Special Dietary needs are catered for.)
- We’re a small locally owned family business offering personalised experiences from locally trained and experienced guides.
To learn more about our Uluru tour packages, feel free to get in touch with us at Mulgas Adventures. You can call 1800 359 089 or fill in this contact us form and we’ll be happy to help.