Genuine Aussie Outback Adventures to Uluru
See the real Australia! Mulgas Adventures offer affordable camping trips into the Red Centre exploring stunning sites like Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Kings Canyon. Our all-Australian, experienced guides will take you on an unforgettable experience, hiking through these places and camping under the stars. Try some Kangaroo and even Camel while we prepare some Aussie outback bread over the fire.
Departing most days of the week, we have options to begin and finish tours in Alice Springs or the Ayers Rock Airport, plus an express tour between Alice Springs and Darwin. We’re sure to be able to satisfy your travel needs.
Our tours are suited to travellers aged 18-49 years.
Uluru is one of the most recognisable Australian landmarks. If you search the name Australia online, you’ll come across at least one picture of the Uluru, if not more. This natural landmark has become iconic and uniquely associated with Australia’s identity. Thousands of people visit this beautiful, natural red structure every day as it is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Australia. However, to truly understand the beauty of this place, you need someone knowledgeable to guide you and that’s what you get with Mulgas Adventures.
Why Visit Uluru?
Some people hesitate to visit Uluru or Ayer’s Rock because they don’t really understand its appeal. They assume that there are other, more interesting places to visit. We encourage people to consider taking a few tours to Uluru because they can be an experience of a lifetime. Here are some reasons why you should visit Uluru at least once in your life:
- Sunrise and Sunset – Dawn and dusk are known as the golden hours of photography and that’s very apparent in Uluru. The red rock looks vivid and stunning during sunrise and sunset. If you’re in the right place, you can capture the sight of the sun rising or setting just beyond Ayer’s Rock.
- Waterholes – As long as you don’t visit during or after a long dry season, you can visit one of Uluru’s many waterholes. The crystal clean water against the red rock can be stunning in its own right so you should take the opportunity to visit one of them. We recommend the Mutitjulu waterhole because it’s one of the most beautiful little spaces in the area. You can take the peaceful and relaxing Kuniya Walk to the waterhole as it is very scenic.
- Interact with the Anungu – The local Anungu culture has thrived here for several hundred years and they still maintain their traditions and practices. You can interact with them, explore their culture and artwork, and get a glimpse of the harsh desert lifestyle.
A trip to Uluru wouldn’t be boring or dull by any means. There’s something for everyone here so whether you’re a backpacker, photographer, lover of nature, or someone interested in different cultures, you’ll love this trip.
Why Choose Mulgas Adventures?
Uluru tours are very popular so many companies operate them here. Tourists are usually bombarded with ads of different companies. Here are some reasons why you should hire us for the tour:
- We have experienced guides who’re very familiar with the area and will take you to the best locations. They know where you can take wonderful pictures and enjoy the scenery
- Our company aims to offer a genuine outback experience and provides a big menu with kangaroo and camel so you’ll experience what it’s really like.
- We’re a local company so we’re more customer-oriented and offer a personalized experiences and Uluru adventures.
To know more about our Uluru tour packages, feel free to get in touch with us at Mulgas Adventures. You can call 1800 359 089 or fill in this contact us form and we’ll be happy to help.